Friday, August 28, 2009

Swim Workout: 3600 (46550/346650)

I messed up the math on the total set AGAIN in the pool this morning, telling Lori I had us doing 3200 when really we did 3600. I guess this makes up for the mistake on Wednesday, ha.

Anyway, I don't have much to say today. I felt like crap Wednesday and part of yesterday, then I had a bad allergic reaction to my friend's cats last night and felt even crappier this morning. I still went swimming, and took some Albuterol before I got in the pool and did okay. I did hack up a ton of phlegm (I'm glad Cesspool has a proper gutter), but I feel a lot better now, so it was probably a good thing.

My weekend is suddenly much busier than I'd originally planned. I have a tri early Sunday morning, so I might skip swimming Saturday, even though I hate doing that. I'm exhausted lately, and I think my body is trying to tell me something via all the headaches I've been getting recently. If I could have anything I wanted today, it would be to go home and sleep for about twelve hours straight.

300 swim (warmup)
200 drill (warmup)
10 x 50 drill, 6 strokes right arm, 6 strokes left arm, with fins
5 x 100 free, 75 swim, 25 kick
2 x 200 free
600 free, with fins
2 x 200 free
2 x 300 pull
100 back (warmdown)

Total: 3600 SCY

No comments:

Post a Comment