Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boulder Sunset Tri

I had such a great time in the Boulder Sunrise Triathlon last month that I decided to sign up for the Boulder Sunset Tri in September. It's another Tri for Your Cause event, so I'm fundraising again, this time for the Colorado Dachshund Rescue. I picked that organization because it's where my sister adopted her dog, and I've been involved with some of their fundraisers before. They're a great organization, and they've been overwhelmed lately because of the economy and having even more dogs to rescue than normal.

Anyway, here's the donation link, if any of my readers are so inclined:

http://www.active.com/donate/TFYCSep122009/LFuller72

The tri this time is a 750 meter swim, a 23 mile bike ride, and a 5K run. The best part, though, is that it starts at 3:30PM. Which means I don't have to get up at four in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment